LimoWiz Update History
Note: The latest update is cumulative which means it includes all previous updates.
You can download the latest version from
. Active subscription required.
We always welcome your suggestions and feedback.
LimoWiz 17.0.97 - May 3, 2017
- Cayan credit card processing now uses Level 2 processing for more savings.
- Trip window has a zoom button for a discounts list. You can add a discount discription, amount or percentage and expiration date.
- Improved reports rendering speed.
- The RTF editor is now part of LimoWiz and thus faster to load. No seperate download needed. This ensures the latest program components are used.
- Option to exclude any reference to CC info on email confimations now works correctly.
- Apply same amount to each tagged trip on multiple A/R (to be used with CC deposits).
- Added option to display trip Drop-Off Date on dispatch window. See Settings, Dispatch tab
- Dispatch graph look ahead days can be up to 7 days. See Settings, Dispatch tab.
LimoWiz 17.0.86 - March 11, 2017
- Fixed issue with including charges on driver email.
- Updated various component to latest version.
LimoWiz 17.0.85 - March 3, 2017
- Fixed routing printing of last line.
- Fixed trip type confirmation edit button.
- Updated subcontractor ticket.
- Updated unexpected program exit detection.
- Cleanup of unsed fields on configuration files.
LimoWiz 17.0.84 - Feb 9, 2017
- Added Corporate Passenger Invoice report.
- If an account has an alternate mailing address, it will now print on single trip invoice.
- Updated reports.
- Updated components.
- Fixed printing vehicle info on trip tickets.
- When credit card is expired, "EXPIRED" will be printed on trip tickets next to the masked credit card number.
- First cell phone number, will now get populated on trip window if an account or passenger has one on file. Passenger cell phone number has precedence.
- Supress trip charges percentage printing now works on trip tickets and invoices.
- Fixed account not found issue in some cases when adding trips.
LimoWiz 17.0.79 - Jan 19, 2017
- Dispatch window update.
- Minor fixes.
LimoWiz 17.0.76 - Dec 20, 2016
- Corrected an issue when doing a round trip that could lead to a duplicate trip.
- New Spell Check button on routing window to spell check current routing line. Also available for trip notes log and trip dispatch note.
Show spell check video
- Updated reports handling.
- Updated components to latest version.
LimoWiz 17.0.68 - November 10, 2016
- New LimoWiz program icon.
- New LimoWiz email engine which handles encrypted SSL and TLS connections.
- Previous and Next trip toolbar buttons have been re-added to trip window.
- Routing Types such as TO, PU, DO, etc may be customized and additional options may be added.
See Browse menu. Show route types video
- Send short HTML trip infomation as HTML email option, which is similar to SMS text only email, in HTML format.
- Updated backup utility.
- New HTML and RTF Editor are now built in. No separate downloads required.
- Settings: RTF Terms tab been renamed Report Terms, and HTML Terms has been rename Email Terms.
- Various fixes and design improvements.
LimoWiz 17.0.54 - October 19, 2016
- LimoWiz now requires Microsoft Framework 4.6 and above. This should be installed by default on Windows 7.x and Windows 10.x.
- New LimoWiz Driver Mobile App to dispatch trips to your drivers. This is a subscription based app. More info here LWD.
Please see https://limowiz.com/order
- New NYC TLC Trip Record upload FTPS utility.
- Updated reports engine which handles trip contracts, trip tickets and single trip invoices. This will be expanded in future updates to cover all reports.
- Trip contracts such as Wedding, Prom, etc may have an optional custom title. See RTF Terms under the Settings.
- The default for the terms and conditions for the contract reports is unlimited terms and conditions file size, however, if "one page" contract is selected, you must shorten text to fit on page.
- Print company header on contracts on all pages option. Default first first page only.
- New Name Sign with font auto sizing of sign elements such as company and passenger name.
- New Export to RTF (Rich Text Format).
- Improved database engine to ensure data integrity and reliability.
- Improved driver and vehicle expiration checklist.
- Added option to hide booked and quote trips on dispatch window.
- Added TO (To), PU (Pick-up) and DO (Drop-Off) selection to routing lines on routing window.
- Driver PDF email fix from dispatch window and other fixes and improvements.
- Number of passenger count is now 3 digits long.
- Added a prompt of whether to send an email confirmation when Confirm button is clicked in trip window.
- Alternate field names optimization.
Breaking Changes in 17.x:
- To access account trips from within a trip window, click the zoom button to show account list, the click the Trips button at bottom of account list window. The same applies to passenger of an account. You may also use the the previous or next trip buttons.
- Some reports use the new format. In some cases, initial report load is slow but susequent reports will be very fast. New reports have built-in PDF and HTML export capabilities which do not exist in the old versions; they do not rely on a PDF driver to be installed. Eventually all reports will use the new format in upcoming updates.
- To tag and untag trip on dispatch window, see https://limowiz.com/faqview?FAQ_ID=65
LimoWiz 16.3.10 - August 23, 2016
- Export to PDF button fix in print dialog.
- Speed up some operations.
LimoWiz 16.3.7 - June 20, 2016
- Fixed issue with vehicle revenue report.
- Updated reports engine.
- Various fixes and enhancements.
LimoWiz 16.3.2 - May 11, 2016
- Fixed issue in print preview window. to avoid conflict. If you need to export your reports, select Print icon and print to PDF printer driver.
LimoWiz 16.3.1 - April 27, 2016
- Trip Iteration screen design change. Blank dates checking to avoid a run time error.
- Driver notes box now has a vertical scrollbar.
LimoWiz 16.3.0 - March 10, 2016
- Various improvements and fixes.
- Auxiliary field was not printing on confirmations.
- Speed up export of email addresses from dispatch window.
- Updated reports.
LimoWiz 16.0.5 - Jan 13, 2016
- Various improvements and fixes.
- Update backup utility.
LimoWiz 16.0.4 - November 10, 2015
- Updated accounts import to allow additional fields to imported: Cell number 2 and Attention.
- Increased text size of trip note on dispatch window (left most column). It is now 3000 characters instead of 400.
- Multi-Trip A/R window credit card list fixed.
- Inactive accounts will now be displayed in Grey) color for the entire row in accounts list. Also, Inactive checkbox is shown.
LimoWiz 16.0.1 - September 1, 2015
- Program memory optimization.
- Faster speed.
- Integration with StreetEagle Fleet Tracking.
It allows dispatcher to send jobs that will appear on street eagle mobile app and drivers can set their current status, Cannot Service, Read, Unread, En Route, On Location, Picked Up, Dropped off, Completed. Those hob status will be reflected in LimoWiz dispatch window.
View vehicles and their status on Google Maps.
- Fixed gratuity round issue on trip settle window.
- Updates A/R window. New Apply check next Trips Commission. On by default if commission is greater than 0.00.
Blinking text next to Total Due if adjusted.
New button Copy Total Due to Amount field.
- Fills in Limo ID automatically based on account entered on A/R.
- Authorize.NET interface now uses the latest API.
LimoWiz 15.1.7 - July 24, 2015
Dispatch Window Update: Trip status column is now spelled out and wider.
- Added auto refresh of dispatch window to update records display.
- Various fixes and improvements.
LimoWiz 15.0.6 - April 21, 2015
HTML Confirmation Type: now each account may have custom conformation terms and conditions text when sending confimation email.
Usage: Go to Browse menu, select Trip Confirmation Types and Email HTML Terms. Cick Add button, type a meaningful Confirm Type description, then click the HTML Editor to create the file, save it. Select the file you just created.
In the account profile, select second tab (Rates Settings), select a confirm from the drop down list.
Now whenever you add a trip for the account which has a confirm type, it will be loaded automatically into Email Confirm Type on trip window.
When you send a confirmation email, LimoWiz will include the HTML terms and conditions instead of the generic terms and conditions.
Several accounts may share a single Confirm Type; it is your choice.
HTML Email Confirmation title can be set to another desctiption text. The default, if left blank, is TRIP CONFIRMATION.
See Settings, HTML Terms tab.
- Update trip routing window layout.
- Driver, Account and Passenger profiles now have a second Mobile phone number field.
- Credit card expiration date verification enhancement.
LimoWiz 15.0.3 - March 12, 2015
Driver License and Vehicle Expiration: improved checking for expired records.
- Updated: CT button on trip window is now named Current Time. Also, it will only appear if you are entering a new trip. If there is a pick-up time already entered, LimoWiz will prompt you if you want to insert the current time.
LimoWiz 15.0.0 - March 7, 2015
Proper Currency Formatting: this feature respects Windows regional currency settings for your locale as relates to currency symbols, negative numbers, comma and decimal points, etc.
This will be reflected in invoices and trip tickets, various reports and sent email.
Deleting multiple payments from payments browser using block operations (combination of mouse click, shift (block), or mouse + ctrl: (selective records). Show me how.
Driver License Expiration and CDL license expiration alert when opening LimoWiz. Advanced days notification period can be specified in LimoWiz Settings - Application tab. This options lists all expired records
where you can edit a certain driver profile. Show me.
Vehicle Inspection Expiration alert when opening LimoWiz. Advanced days notification period cab be specified in LimoWiz Settings - Application tab. This options lists all expired records where you can edit a certain vehicle profile. Show me
Driver Profile: Added fields for driver' License Expiration Date, and Passenger Endorsement checkbox.
Vehicle Profile: Added fields for Car Make and Inspection Expiration Date
Passenger Profile: Added Relationship drop down list. This is used to indicate the relationship of the passenger to the main account. You can customize the list using the relationship data list. For example: SON, DAUGHTER, EMPLOYEE, PRESIDENT, etc.
Removed the background of the LimoWiz canvas to reduce memory requirements and speed up the LimoWiz start-up time.
ACH payment added to pay methods list on trip window and other payment windows.
All LimoWiz components have been updated to the latest versions. Email, Backup and Data Browsers.
Required HTML Editor and RTF Editor will be downloaded automatically and you will be promoted to install if not found on your machine.
LimoWiz 14.1.4 - Jan 14, 2015
Multi-Trip Invoice Number Style can now be customized and overridden. See Settings, Bill tab.
You have the following choices:
Sequential Number is the default style if none specified. Its is the preferred style so each invoice will have a unique number.
Also, you can override the Last Sequential Invoice Number which will be incremented by LimoWiz whenever a bill is generated.
LimoWiz 14.1.3 - Jan 8, 2015
Dispatch has columns: if the profile of an account or passenger has a ticket, it will shown on dispatch window.
Optimizations and enhanced trip window design.
LimoWiz 14.1.2- Dec 3, 2014
Added option to email a driver a trip cancellation notice when changing drivers on dispatch window.
NEW: You can now add a header and footer to your HTML email. See Settings HTML Terms tab. Top right. We suggest you create a file named header.htm for the header and footer.htm for footer file. The files are to be created in the HTML Editor.
Currency symbol prints on various reports for total due amounts.
LimoWiz 13.3.8 - Nov 6, 2014
NEW: iCalendar file can now be emailed to driver from dispatch window. See email button. Then driver can import the attached .ics file into their calendar.
iCalendar is a file format which allows Internet users to send meeting requests and tasks to other Internet users, via email, or sharing files with an extension of .ics. Recipients of the iCalendar data file (with supporting software, such as an email client or calendar application) can import the .ics file.
Microsoft runtime files needed for the backup application are now included in the LimoWiz installer (setup) program.
Update trip charges on HTML confirmations. Wait Time/HR and Over Time/HR now print only if they are not equal to zero.
Updated installation program.
LimoWiz 13.3.5 - October 27 2014
LimoWiz installer now add the LimoWiz icon on Windows task bar. This will provide easy accessibility.
Updates to trip ticket with no charges. Miles Out and Miles In text now matches other trip ticket reports.
Payroll Landscape Report trip number was truncated. Now Fixed.
Authorization Code or Check Number now show on emailed Credit Card receipts.
LimoWiz 13.3.4 - October 17 2014
Payroll reports update. Now has Pay column which is the amount listed as Total Pay on settle window.
Added option to email or fax driver payroll from Payroll Window.
Updated Google Maps directions page.
Email template for payment confirmation email updated
LimoWiz 13.2.11 - September 30 2014
Passenger list window now has "New Trip" button.
Fixed resending email with "old date and time". Note: the date and time will show the current date and time, however, when the recipient opens the email, he/she will see the old date and time of the email.
Fixed email subject line issue.
Fixed subcontractor trip ticket printing of all routing lines.
Dispatch window will show a blinking message if date has a note on file in the "Holiday Dates & Charges Table". See Browse menu.
LimoWiz 13.2.8 - September 13, 2014
Backup Utility now displays more feedback when processing files.
Back to SPEEEEED!
Added option to Email Account tab in Settings:
"Do NOT include credit card info or holder name on email". This applies to (HTML confirmations and invoices, etc for now).
Added "Include Last 5 Pay History Records" checkbox to Payroll Window. This applies to all payroll reports styles.
Updated handling when changing number of passengers on existing trips.
Some descriptions on various windows have been updated to make it easier to understand.
LimoWiz Startup screen now displays some important system info at bottom area to make diagnostics faster.
Fixed entering trip time and data entry on dispatch window and addressed driver and car assignment syncing.
LimoWiz 13.2.4 - September 3, 2014
Fixed an issue where trip zone and service type were getting updated when changing trip's passenger of an existing trip. Now they will not change unless you turn on the option to force them to change in the LimoWiz Settings - Trip Settings tab 1.
Fixed TripStatus drop down list selection when listing open trips.
LimoWiz 13.2.2 - August 28, 2014
Updated HTML email confirmations and HTML invoices templates. Fixes included.
Updated startup screen.
Updated LimoWiz Backup. Now faster and smaller.
LimoWiz 13.1.11 - July 31, 2014
Fixes invoice number issue printing as NIL.
Price Quote fix.
Updated Direct Connect credit card processing gateway interface.
LimoWiz 13.1.8 - July 17, 2014
Trip Zone handling improvement when "Own Service Types" is checked but no service types found; LimoWiz will then use the general service types.
Payroll window will not will process inactive drivers when auto completing starting and end driver entry fields.
Fixed: Cancellation confirmation text was not saved in mailbox, however, email was sent properly.
LimoWiz 13.1.7 - July 13, 2014
NEW: add custom "Invoice Number" to multi-trip invoice report. Applies to one account only. See Bill window.
UPDATED: Automatic Invoice Number generation style can now be set in the Settings window, Billing tab. You have a choice of Closing Date, Today's Date, Account Number + Closing Date, or Account Number + Todays Date.
Email confirmations which are in HTML format now suppress trip charges that equal to 0.00, resulting in less lines.
IMPORTANT for advanced users only: if you are using custom email templates with charges, you need to remove ALL text and fields below the Trip Charges line and add a new table row which spans across 6 or 5 cells depending on the custom template and it must only contain:
If you are not using custom templates, the above note does not apply to you.
Now the default email sending format is HTML instead of plain text.
Fixed ETA button on routing window
Added a new option to driver's SMS email to include your company's name and address at the bottom of SMS message. See Settings, Email Account tab.
Speed up hiding
of canceled and completed trip checkbox action. The checkbox is on top left of dispatch window. When check, trips that have a status of C or X will be hidden from view.
Improved handling of trip zone modification.
FlightView integration link added. Note: FlightView is a subscription based service provided by FlightView.com. This feature is still under beta as more features are tightly integrated.
LimoWiz 13.0.8 - June 23, 2014
Improved: Routing lines can now be moved up and down easily using up and down button.
Google maps interface now allows to edit or insert new lines, move lines up and down before proceeding to display the map.
Further speed improvements when loading data.
LimoWiz 13.0.7 - June 21, 2014
Smaller program size even though more features were added.
Updated application startup while loading, better feedback and a new background splash screen with your company name.
Added credit card integration with Direct Connect payment gateway.
New LimoWiz email engine which implements immediate connectivity checks and feedback.
Note: if your email settings are incorrectly set in the previous version of LimoWiz, they may not work in this version due to stricter compliance with email servers: For example: Gmail uses TLS with port 587 for encrypted connection while many other mail servers use NONE with port 587 or 25. Other mail servers use encrypted connection that use SSL with port 465. It all depends on mail server used and what protocols it supports. You can search the Internet for proper mail server settings if you have an issue, or email us a screen shot of your email account settings window and we'll help you get it working properly. Our email address is found on the Contact Us page
New backup utility.
Single Trip Invoice with your own logo is now supported. Applies to 'regular' trip invoice only.
Go into Settings.
Go to Logo tab page and select your single trip invoice logo file. It is recommended that you first copy your logo file into the pictures subfolder under the limowiz2000 folder, i.e. c:\limowiz2000\pictures. If you are on a network, save it to ...\limowiz2000\pictures subfolder, then select the file.
Go to Billing tab, click the Print Logo on Single Trip Invoice.
DIRECT BILL CC payment method on trip window has been renamed to BILL CREDIT CARD to avoid confusion with DIRECT BILL.
Assign a specific customer's credit card to a new reservation from existing credit cards easily without saving trip first.
Insert current time into trip pick time using CTRL+T or the CT button. The time format inserted (12 or 24 hour format) depends on your LimoWiz settings.
Faster old data purge (delete).
Improved trip zone price update utility.
Improved trip zone price export utility. Now you can export it to HTML format.
New: update trip date and times for one or multiple trips from dispatch window. See Utilities button at bottom right of window. This is useful for conventions or groups trips when trip date changes. Trips must be tagged first to change. Update Trip Time is unchecked by default.
Account revenue and balance report can be set to a certain account and company Limo ID. Before only account number was available.
Print "ATTN: + Contact Name" option to print on Singe Trip Invoice. See Settings, Billing tab for the checkbox.
New: Email Driver Request for Final Charges (PDF form). See Email button on dispatch window.
New checkbox: Hide Completed and Canceled Trips on dispatch window.
Various fixes and improvements.
LimoWiz 12.6.4 - May 5, 2014
Updated Company Gross calculation on dispatch window.
Trip calculation update.
LimoWiz 12.6.3 - April 12, 2014
Google Map with Directions and Distance Calculation Integration. See Directions button on trip dispatch window and routing window. Up to 10 way-points can be located.
Usage: See Directions button on Dispatch window or on Routing window. LimoWiz then displays trip routing in a selection window, then click the Calculate Distance with Directions button.
Google maps is smart enough to recognize incomplete addresses.
Several User Interface (UI) enhancements
LimoWiz 12.5.8 - March 12, 2014
Updated grid line color default handling so background color is not dim.
Updates internal HTTP handling for getting latest news from limowiz.com.
NEW: Search drivers list by driver number, company name, first name, and last name.
Improvement in finding trips by Limo ID
LimoWiz 12.5.4 - Feb 20, 2014
- Added SMTP DOMAIN to email settings. This is for users with Microsoft Exchange Mail Server and use NTLM authentication.
LimoWiz 12.5.3 - Feb 5, 2014
Added option to change the color of the Grid lines in all of windows. Also improved the default display of various windows grid lines are more visible.
Speed optimization of data display.
Added option to ignore Basic Rate when calculating taxes.
Add State of New Jersey tax calculation requirements documents to knowledge base. See http://limowiz.com/faqview?FAQ_ID=56
LimoWiz 12.5.2 - Jan 31, 2014
Added PDFCreator printer support. The default is BullZip PDF Printer if is none selected in LimoWiz Settings, Application tab page.
PDFCreator seems faster and it supports Terminal Server (network users). Both PDF printer drivers are FREE.
Login to members page for download links.
LimoWiz 12.5.1 - Jan 26, 2014
Dispatch windows default to Microsoft Windows grid lines and display.
Added option "Force Trip Zone to update when changing passenger of an existing trip". Default unchecked. See Setting, Trip tab.
Optimized data retrieval from data tables; adds more speed.
LimoWiz 12.4.9 - Jan 16, 2014
Update to the Find Trips window.
Fix for saving trip when pressing Precious or Next Trip to force save to occur.