This is a trial and will not upgrade
existing LimoWiz versions.
Licensed LimoWiz Users: DO NOT download trial version as it will turn your LimoWiz
program into a trial.
download LimoWiz trial
See the LimoWiz
trial video on YouTube.
This video shows you how to download and install LimoWiz and explains how to start using LimoWiz. Make sure you see the other LimoWiz videos.
LimoWiz Trial Download and
- Click the the download link below, then choose
Save (not run), to a folder of your choice.
- After download is complete, click run (or open), to begin installation.
- The installation wizard will start. When prompted for installation type,
select "Single User Installation".
- Click Next button through out the installation wizard.
Additional Required Downloads:
Download the PDF Printer
Driver. This is needed if you want to email PDF documents.
- To begin, enter your company address and phone numbers on the LIMO ID
list. Click edit, make changes and save.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top toolbar and go through the various
tabs to setup your preferences.
- For email, you need to setup Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express and
tell LimoWiz which program to use. This is done the last tab page of the
Settings inside LimoWiz.
- Enter a few accounts, drivers, vehicles, etc. See the Browse menu on top
or Listing icon on top toolbar.
- Enter your airport codes and codes for important locations, like NYC, JFK,
EWR, LAX. METRO, etc, in the Airport Codes and Locations List.
You enter the codes that apply to your state. These codes will be used when
entering trip zones and their prices.
- Enter prices (rates) in the rates table. Please see the manual for
extensive explanations on how to enter your prices.
- Enter service types, like SEDAN, LIMO 10 PASSENGERS, VAN 15 PASSENGERS,
HUMMER 10 PAX, HUMMER 15 PAX, etc.
Please see the manual for extensive explanations on how to enter your service
- Enter trips either from the Add button on top left corner or using the
Dispatch button. The Dispatch button defaults to today's date, click Find button
to display dispatch window. The dispatch window will act as your control center
when you can add. edit, delete, print, email trips, etc. See all the buttons on
on bottom of dispatch window.