The driver mobile has the following features:
- Driver can see trips (jobs). Trip #, Time, Trip Status, Passenger Name, Vehicle, Service Type and number of bags. A zoom icon to see trips details including Total Due and Pay Method.
- See previous day, today and next day jobs or based on a selectable trip date.
- Set trip status and update it.
- See full routing details with ability to check flight status if airline icon is visible on right hand side of routing line.
- Call passenger and send SMS.
- See complete trip charges.
- Settle Trip Times.
- Request passenger signature.
- Map street address from current driver GPS location up to 10 select selectable or manually routing lines.
- Integration with Google Maps, Apple Maps and Waze mobile apps.
- View step-by-step directions, time and distance.
To subscribe, click here
LimoWiz users are able to dispatch job information directly to drivers mobile devices from the software, allowing you to interact with the data and communicate job statuses back to the dispatcher within 60 seconds and displayed on the LimoWiz dispatch window.
Sample LimoWiz Dispatch Window where is trip status is updated.